Thank you for your trust in Balsamic Store
Second: the data we collect about you
Fourth: Limits of using your data
Fifth: Managing your personal data
Sixth: data protection
Seventh: Disclosure of your data
Ninth: Contact us
In this policy - unless the context requires otherwise - the following terms shall have the meanings referred to.
“Balsamok”, “the store”, “we”, “our” or “their pronoun”: refers to the Balsamok.com website, and the Balsam Specialized Medical Corporation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Commercial Registration No. 4030311373, which owns the registered trademark “Balsamok” In the Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property.
“User”, “you” or “you” means the person who visits the Store, uses it or registers as a Member of the Store.
“Customer” refers to every person, organization or company that orders the purchase of products offered for sale through the Store.
“Products” shall refer to the Products offered for sale through the Website.
“Policy” refers to this document and its terms and conditions.
"Data" refers to the data collected about the user, or that he provides to us, or that is collected about the devices he uses to connect to the store, or that related to visiting and using the store.
Second: The data we collect about you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) The data that you provide to us during your registration in the “Balsamac” store, such as name, phone number, e-mail, address.
(2) The data that you provide to us on the occasion of entering into the sale agreement with us, such as the address where you reside, your full name, your identification number and other data necessary for the shipping process.
(3) Data that you provide to us in requests to return or exchange products, and payment data related to refunding the price of products or paying the price difference.
(4) Data that you may provide to us during the provision of services or at any time, including but not limited to: address, bank account number, credit card number, or other data that we may request from you.
(v) data you provide to us when you enter a store-sponsored contest or promotion.
(6) Data you provide to us when you report a problem with the store.
(7) Data that you provide to us when there is a problem related to the payment process for the amounts owed by you.
(8) Data that you provide to us when you contact us or our customer service for any reason.
(9) Data that you provide to us while evaluating the services you received through our store.
(10) Data that we deem necessary to verify your identity, or to ensure the validity and legality of any operations you carry out through the site, including a copy of your passport, or a copy of your national ID.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device when you visit some web pages, and these files will not harm your device. They are used as follows:
(1) Cookies are used for the purpose of providing information, for example in the "Balsamic" store, some of the cookies we use help us to identify errors and fix them.
(2) Some cookies help us remember the pages and forms you view when you visit our store.
(3) The cookies are intended to improve the experience of the Balsamic store each time you visit it.
(4) There are cookies for pages published through our store that are not affiliated with us, such as the video content of Youtube.com, and you know and agree that we do not control the cookies of such sites, and you must enter these sites and view the policies they follow.
(5) You can change your cookie preferences by entering your browser settings and choosing the appropriate one for you.
Fourth: Limits of using your data:
We are always committed to protecting your privacy and therefore we use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To enable you to use our services optimally, and to always provide you with the best.
(2) to create your account or profile through which you communicate with us through the store.
(3) To process the data you provide through our services, such as ensuring that your email or phone number is active, usable and owned by you.
(4) To enable you to place orders to purchase products online through the store, and to pay for products through our approved electronic payment methods (bank transfer, credit cards, Paypal).
(5) To deliver the Products to you and communicate with you to determine your place of residence, and to follow up on that process until its completion.
(6) to communicate within the limits of our return policy, and to process and respond to your return request.
(7) To receive questions, complaints and inquiries from you, and to respond to them.
(8) To receive and respond to your comments and evaluation of the service you received through our store.
(9) to process your responses to surveys offered through the store, in which you have participated.
(10) To provide you with information about services and products that you order through our store.
(11) to provide you with information about products we think may be of interest to you, including our special offers.
(12) For internal business purposes such as improving our services.
(13) to customize the content, recommendations and advertising we provide to you; We and any third party, whether on the Services or elsewhere on the internet.
(15) To comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
(17) Your registration and use of the site constitutes approval to receive promotional e-mails about our services and products, and notices about the site and its policy. Your address and other information.
Fifth: Managing your personal data:
You can find out your personal data registered on the site, and modify and update your data at any time, by entering your "My Account" page, or contacting the technical support of the site.
Sixth: Protect your data:
(1) The store undertakes to keep your personal or banking data, for the period required by the nature of the transaction that you perform through the store.
(2) The store undertakes not to deal with your personal data for unauthorized or permitted purposes, with or without charge, with any other party, unless it is required or authorized by us according to the relevant regulations and instructions, or with the prior written consent of the user to whom it relates. the information.
(3) The store undertakes to maintain records that contain the user's personal data, or any records of electronic communications, that are in our custody, under our control, or with our agents or employees.
(4) The store undertakes to take reasonable steps to ensure that the user's personal data and related records are protected in a security manner appropriate to their importance.
(5) You know and agree that the Internet is not a secure medium, and that the confidentiality of your personal data cannot be fully guaranteed.
(6) We undertake, within the limits permitted by law, not to disclose or use your confidential data in a manner inconsistent with your right to privacy.
(7) We undertake not to trade or sell your data to others.
Seventh: Disclosure of your data:
(1) You grant us the right to allow our employees to process your personal data within the scope of providing the Services.
(2) we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group; Which means our branches and institutions.
(3) We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
In the event that we sell assets from our organization, or partners enter into business with us, we will disclose your data to the purchaser or new partner.
Entities that partner with us provide services to protect against credit risks, fraud and electronic piracy.
If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Balsamic, our employees, or others.
(4) We may disclose your personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations in the following cases:
If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our terms and conditions or any other agreement.
In the event of a court ruling or a decision by the competent judicial authorities obligating us to do so.
In the event of a decision issued by the public authorities obligating us to do so.
(2) Your continued use of the store after updating this policy constitutes your express acceptance of these modifications, and your legal acceptance of the new practices and provisions.
(3) If you do not agree to the new modifications and updates, please stop using the store site.
Ninth: Contact us:
You can contact us at any time through:
Live chat through the site.
Email address: email@example.com
Via WhatsApp: +966507993868